We’re seeking a creative and motivated Sales Associate to join Lane & Co. – our retail store opening soon!
The Sales Associate is a front of line position, greeting and assisting customers. The Sales Associate provides exemplary customer service by serving all customers promptly and professionally. To be successful in this role, an eye for design is an asset.
We’re looking for someone that has excellent people skills, the ability to multi-task and has amazing customer service experience.
- Create a positive customer experience for visitors to the store.
- Assess customer’s needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Assist customers in pulling together pieces and accessories to meet their decorating needs.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Take the initiative to promote merchandise that meets customers’ needs.
- Process sales transactions and special orders.
- Lift and move boxes and furniture where required.
- Maintain the store, restocking, merchandising, and accessing warehouse.
Skills & Experience:
- Passionate about home décor.
- Furniture and decor experience an asset.
- Previous experience in customer service in a retail environment.
- Thorough and organized.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player who enjoys working in a supportive environment.
- A flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays is required.
This is a full-time hourly position. If this position excites you, and you meet the requirements, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you want to work with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.